OFF Sample Image Only
A wine, a signature. Cap Royal Bordeaux, it's above all the purity and freshness of the Sauvignon blanc aromas. A careful selection of the best cuves by Jean-Ren Matignon (Technical Director at Chteau Pichon Baron, 2nd Growth). A new cuve for a new vintage with for this 2020, a mix of peach and white flowers that opens to us. The yellow colour is animated by green reflections that wrap our imagination. After ... read more
A wine, a signature. Cap Royal Bordeaux, it's above all the purity and freshness of the Sauvignon blanc aromas. A careful selection of the best cuves by Jean-Ren Matignon (Technical Director at Chteau Pichon Baron, 2nd Growth). A new cuve for a new vintage with for this 2020, a mix of peach and white flowers that opens to us. The yellow colour is animated by green reflections that wrap our imagination. After a fresh and dynamic attack, it is harmonious, greedy and long. Its persistence invites you to finish the bottle with friends. ~winery notes
Cap Royal takes its name from the royal Cordouan lighthouse, the oldest lighthouse of Europe. Situated at the entrance of Gironde Estuary, this 14th century beacon once signalled safe passage to Bordeaux wine merchants returning home after sharing the great wines of Bordeaux with the world. CAP ROYAL benefits from the expertise of Jean Ren Matignon, winemaker of Chteau Pichon Baron, Grand Cru Class Pauillac. Jean Ren, over many vintages, is a master in the art of blending.
The different batches of Sauvignon Blanc selected by Jean Ren Matignon are all vinified in thermo-regulated stainless steel vats to preserve the fresh and fruity character of the wine. The purity of the Sauvignon Blanc's aromas, which is the priority for CAP ROYAL is enhanced by a short maturation on fine lees in vats to bring out the aromas of aromas of the Sauvignon Blanc.
- 2021 — 750mL (wine) (currently viewing)
- 2020 — 750mL (wine) (currently unavialable)
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.