In 1974, Mr. C planted the first two acres of vines atop a picturesque hill in Fairport, New York, naming it "Casa Larga," after his grandparents' vineyards in Italy.
Mr. C working in the vineyardA piece of Italy in the heart of Monroe County, Casa Larga embodied Mr. C's dream - serving as a symbol of his dedication to the preservation of his Italian heritage. Passion, patience and tenderness were his gifts to the vines and the wines they produced.
It takes about four years for vines to mature enough to produce good wine-quality fruit. The first harvest came in 1978, producing Casa Larga's first vintage, along with three awards at the New York State Wine Competition. Estate White (currently Pallido) and Estate Red (currently Tramonto) were two of the first wines produced. They earned silver and gold medals in the first competition in which they were entered
Mr. C's hobby matured into a larger business, and Casa Larga became the 21st licensed winery in New York State. Casa Larga had now entered the golden era of New York State winemaking, becoming an icon, as well as a sparkling jewel of the Finger Lakes and Rochester regions.
- 750mL (wine) size — NV(currently viewing)
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.