While this item is not available, here are a few that are!
- 2021 - 750mL
- 2021 - 375mL
- view all
"Chalk Hill Estate Vineyards and Winery was purchased recently by Bill Foley, proprietor of Foley Family Wines, who will continue the time-honored traditions that Fred Furth began. Founded in 1972 by Fred Furth, the Chalk Hill Estate encompasses 280 acres of carefully positioned vineyards, including the valley floor, hillsides, and ridge tops of a 1300 acre estate. Perpetuating the time-honored traditions of the first land grant pioneers, the Chalk Hill Estate operates as a family farm with the daily tasks of sustainable viticulture flowing seamlessly through the growing season and ultimately to estate bottled wines. Chalk Hill is the only 100% estate winery in the Chalk Hill AVA nestled within the Russian River Valley. The passion for meticulous viticulture has resulted in elegant, world-class wines."-Winery Notes
Chalk Hill, Russian River Valley, CA. The Chalk Hill wines are all Estate grown, bottled and produced on the 1277 acre Chalk Hill Estate with 280 acres grown to vine. The incredible diversity of terroir coupled with a site driven philosophy and meticulous attention to detail allow Chalk Hill to create world-class wines of power and elegance. The vineyard has several clones of Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc and Cabernet on the Estate along with a variety of soil types all within the single estate which makes it a place where both Burgundian and Bordeaux varietals can be grown.
- 2021 — 750mL (wine) (available to order)
- 2021 — 375mL (wine) (available to order)
- 2020 — 750mL (wine) (currently unavialable)
- 2019 — 750mL (wine) (currently unavialable)
- 2018 — 750mL (wine) (currently unavialable)
- 2017 — 750mL (wine) (currently unavialable)
- 2016 — 750mL (wine) (currently viewing)
- 2015 — 750mL (wine) (currently unavialable)
- 2014 — 750mL (wine) (currently unavialable)