“William Foley grounded his wine empire in Sonoma County with the purchase of the Chalk Hill Estate in 2010. Michael Beaulac, who joined the team in 2021, produced this wine from other Foley family vineyards in Carneros, Chalk Hill and the Sonoma Coast. In it, he captures the chamomile character of chardonnay, showcasing the variety’s gentle fruit rather than its tropical ripeness. Scents of lemon cream and malt add to the wine’s ... read more
“William Foley grounded his wine empire in Sonoma County with the purchase of the Chalk Hill Estate in 2010. Michael Beaulac, who joined the team in 2021, produced this wine from other Foley family vineyards in Carneros, Chalk Hill and the Sonoma Coast. In it, he captures the chamomile character of chardonnay, showcasing the variety’s gentle fruit rather than its tropical ripeness. Scents of lemon cream and malt add to the wine’s richness.”-W&S
Wine Spectator 92
“Presents pear drop, Fuji apple, ripe Bartlett pear and lemon blossom details that are elegant and restrained, but they weave in and out on a light, fresh frame that's quite impressive. Gains a savory element, thanks to a touch of toasted sesame seed. Drink now.”-WS
“The 2021 Sonoma Coast Chardonnay is bright, forward, balanced and approachable. Enticing aromas of bright pear, peach, spice and vanilla lead into a broad-textured, and creamy palate. With its cool-climate influences, this Chardonnay has remarkable varietal intensity, balanced acidity and mineral notes that complement the rich and full flavors of fresh pear, orange peel, and toasted almond.”-Winemaker Notes
“Perhaps no other winery captures the casual luxury of Sonoma County better than Chalk Hill Estate. Founded nearly four decades ago, this spectacular 1300-acre property features 300 acres of vineyards, wilderness areas, winery, hospitality center, culinary garden, residence, stables, equestrian pavilion, sports fields, fishing and swimming ponds, and guest houses.
The winery's vineyards are thoughtfully woven through the native foliage and contoured to fit the intricate terrain. More than two-thirds of the Chalk Hill Estate remains uncultivated. The higher elevations offer stunning views of the Russian River Valley to the west and the Mayacamas Mountains to the east.”-Winery Notes
Chalk Hill, Russian River Valley, CA. The Chalk Hill wines are all Estate grown, bottled and produced on the 1277 acre Chalk Hill Estate with 280 acres grown to vine. The incredible diversity of terroir coupled with a site driven philosophy and meticulous attention to detail allow Chalk Hill to create world-class wines of power and elegance. The vineyard has several clones of Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc and Cabernet on the Estate along with a variety of soil types all within the single estate which makes it a place where both Burgundian and Bordeaux varietals can be grown.
- 2022 — 750mL (wine)(available to order)
- 2021 — 375mL (wine)(currently viewing)
- 2021 — 750mL (wine)(currently unavialable)
- 2020 — 750mL (wine)(currently unavialable)
- 2019 — 750mL (wine)(currently unavialable)
- 2018 — 750mL (wine)(currently unavialable)
- 2017 — 750mL (wine)(currently unavialable)
- 2016 — 750mL (wine)(currently unavialable)
- 2015 — 750mL (wine)(currently unavialable)
- 2014 — 750mL (wine)(currently unavialable)
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.