"Since its founding, Chalk Hill has been producing artisan wines from our Estate vineyards in the hills of northeastern Sonoma County. For four decades, we have studied, prodded and coaxed our complex terroir to ensure that our Estate wines deliver vivid aromatics, commanding flavors, great character and regional accuracy. While our 300+ acres of vineyards surrounding the winery will always be the cornerstone of our identity, starting with the 2015 vintage, we started producing ... read more
While this item is not available, here are a few that are!
"Since its founding, Chalk Hill has been producing artisan wines from our Estate vineyards in the hills of northeastern Sonoma County. For four decades, we have studied, prodded and coaxed our complex terroir to ensure that our Estate wines deliver vivid aromatics, commanding flavors, great character and regional accuracy. While our 300+ acres of vineyards surrounding the winery will always be the cornerstone of our identity, starting with the 2015 vintage, we started producing our first Sonoma Coast Red."
"Hints at the aromas and flavors with its alluring dark red color with purple highlights. Warm cherry pie, molasses and aromatic cloves fill the glass. Hints of vanilla and oak mingle in the background. On the palate, bright cherry, oriental spice and subtle baking spices elegantly express the depth and complexity of the Sonoma Coast AVA. This wine offers a juicy and full bodied mouthfeel that leads into a finish of soft tannins accented by sweet vanilla oak."
"The 2016 vintage produced fruit of exceptional quality and concentration. Spring temperatures were moderate with fruit set in early to mid-May. The summer months were warm and dry allowing for even ripening and balanced flavors. August and September continued the trend of warmer temperatures compared to the 2015 vintage, with harvest occurring from September through October. The wine was barrel fermented and aged for 12 months in French and American oak (20 new). The unique blend of varietals adds a rich depth and complexity to this elegant red blend."
Chalk Hill, Russian River Valley, CA. The Chalk Hill wines are all Estate grown, bottled and produced on the 1277 acre Chalk Hill Estate with 280 acres grown to vine. The incredible diversity of terroir coupled with a site driven philosophy and meticulous attention to detail allow Chalk Hill to create world-class wines of power and elegance. The vineyard has several clones of Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc and Cabernet on the Estate along with a variety of soil types all within the single estate which makes it a place where both Burgundian and Bordeaux varietals can be grown.
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.