With delicate rose petal colour, the nose is pure with a flinty character. It bursts with strawberry and liquorice as it breathes, also evoking garrigue and laurel notes. A dry, fresh and fleshy palate with a spicy twist, structured by moderate acidity and balanced phenolics with zesty character. Its complex aromas intelace red fruit, some citrus like pomelo peel and pink pepper. The finish is spaid, chalky with long aftertaste. Drink over 2-3 ... read more
With delicate rose petal colour, the nose is pure with a flinty character. It bursts with strawberry and liquorice as it breathes, also evoking garrigue and laurel notes. A dry, fresh and fleshy palate with a spicy twist, structured by moderate acidity and balanced phenolics with zesty character. Its complex aromas intelace red fruit, some citrus like pomelo peel and pink pepper. The finish is spaid, chalky with long aftertaste. Drink over 2-3 years. ~winery notes
AOP Côtes de Provence. The coastal land of Château Barbeyrolles is located in the Maures hills area, on the peninsula of Saint-Tropez. All twelve hectares have shaley soils dating back to the Paleozoïc era.
34% Grenache, 29% Cinsault, 27% Mourvèdre, 3,8% Cabernet Sauvignon, 2,2% Ugni-Blanc, 2% Rolle, 2% Sémillon.
Average age of the vines : 35 years old.
Barbeyrolles was acquired in 1977 by Régine Sumeire. This twelve hectare vineyard located at the foot of the village in Gassin, is a preserved spot of magical beauty in the gulf of Saint-Tropez. It was painted by numerous artists including Charles Camoin.
This sleeping vineyard required a lot of patience and hardworking. The first bottle of the Château Barbeyrolles dated from 1982. In 2004 and 2005, a new cellar has been build, following the principles of gravity winemaking, with two Coquard champagnes presses.
- 2021 — 750mL (wine) (currently viewing)
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.