John Gilman 92
"Young Florian Andre has taken over at Chateau de Manissy a few years back and has converted all of the viticulture here to biodynamics, though thus far, they have only been officially certified organic. His Cuvee des Lys bottling of Rose is comprised of a blend of sixty percent clairette, thirty percent grenache and ten percent syrah. This is ... read more
John Gilman 92
"Young Florian Andre has taken over at Chateau de Manissy a few years back and has converted all of the viticulture here to biodynamics, though thus far, they have only been officially certified organic. His Cuvee des Lys bottling of Rose is comprised of a blend of sixty percent clairette, thirty percent grenache and ten percent syrah. This is not produced from young vines, as the average age here is forty-five years of age and the wine is raised in a combination of cement vats and stainless steel tank. The 2020 offers up a lovely and quite complex bouquet of desiccated cherries, watermelon, pomegranate, a lovely base of soil tones, gentle spice tones and a topnote of dried rose petals. On the palate the wine is bright, full-bodied, focused and complex, with a lovely core of fruit, fine mineral lift and a long, zesty and superbly balanced finish. This is one of the finest examples of Tavel Rose I have ever tasted! 2021-2026. 92 pts."
For the last few years, a young winegrower, Florian André, carries on the traditional way of winemaking and creates two other rosés as well as several red wines and a white wine, with talent.
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.