While this item is not available, here are a few that are!
The domaine is set on 7 hillside acres in the heart of Julienas. Vineyards sit with southern exposures and well drained soils of granite, sand and clay. Grapes are hand-picked and very lightly crushed upon arrival at the winery. Fermentation occurs for a period of about 10 days with daily punching down of the cap to extract additional color, flavor and complexity. Following fermentation, the free run juice is separated and the grapes are pressed, the wine is then reblended. Malolactic fermentation and aging occur in 100% stainless steel.
Chteau Fuiss dates back to 1604 and has been in the Vincent family for five generations. Each generation has added land, increased quality and enhanced the worldwide recognition of the chteau. Today under direction of Antoine Vincent, Jean-Jacques Vincents son, Chteau Fuiss has reached the pinnacle of quality in the region with its wines rivaling the more famous appellations of Puligny-Montrachet, Chassagne-Montrachet and Meursault to the north.
France » Burgundy » Chateau Fuissé
The Château Fuissé dates back to 1604 and has been in the Vincent family for five generations. Each generation has added land, increased quality and enhanced the worldwide recognition of the château. Today under direction of Antoine Vincent, Château Fuissé has reached the pinnacle of quality in the region with its wines rivaling the more famous appellations of Puligny Montrachet, Chassagne Montrachet and Meursault to the north.
The château owns more than 80 acres, each planted with Chardonnay covering four appellations in Pouilly-Fuissé, Saint Véran, Macon-Villages and Macon-Fuissé. The most famous vineyards of Les Brulés, Les Combettes and Le Clos surround the château and are bottled as specific cuvées to showcase their unique terroir.
Château Fuissé also produces quality-driven wines sourced mainly from family-owned properties in the Maçon and Beaujolais under the Vincent Signature label. Each of these wines is produced with the same care and expertise as the domaine bottlings.
From Stephen Tanzer (Vinous Media): "Vincent considers 2014 to be a great vintage for the region, having produced classic, structured wines with excellent natural acidity. Yields averaged a healthy 48 hectoliters per hectare, which was comfortably within the range of 44 to 55 h/h that Vincent believes provides the best-balanced wines. The estate picked in early September and then carried out what Vincent described as a classic Burgundy vinification, with all of the wines finishing their malolactic fermentations and getting two batonnages per month from December to May. The '14s were blended in tanks and still on their fine lees when I tasted them in October. Vincent told me that 2012 here was a bit warmer than 2014; he believes that the wines, although fat and appealing, are less classic than the 2014s and for drinking earlier."
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.