I loved the 2020 Petit-Figeac, the second wine from Chteau Figeac. Based on 71% Merlot, 19% Cabernet Franc, and the rest Cabernet Sauvignon, aged 14-15 months in 40% new oak, it offers up a plump, floral, medium to full-bodied style displaying the vintage's purity and freshness. Offering plenty of ripe red and black fruits, as well as leafy herbs and flowers, this forward, sexy, seamless 2020 is perfect for drinking over the coming ... read more
I loved the 2020 Petit-Figeac, the second wine from Chteau Figeac. Based on 71% Merlot, 19% Cabernet Franc, and the rest Cabernet Sauvignon, aged 14-15 months in 40% new oak, it offers up a plump, floral, medium to full-bodied style displaying the vintage's purity and freshness. Offering plenty of ripe red and black fruits, as well as leafy herbs and flowers, this forward, sexy, seamless 2020 is perfect for drinking over the coming 10-12 years or more.
James Suckling 94
So perfumed with cherry, hazelnut and chocolate aromas that follow through to a medium body, with very fine tannins and a fresh and vibrant finish. Crisp and crunchy. Second wine of Figeac. Orange peel and graphite at the end. A blend of 71% merlot, 19% cabernet franc and 10% cabernet sauvignon. Drink or hold.
Merlot 30% ~ Cabernet Franc 35% - Cabernet Sauvignon 35%. Average age 40 years.
Purchased in 1989 by AXA Millsimes, it was sold in 2002 to the Manoncourt family, owner of the famous Chteau de Figeac, Saint-Emilion Premier Grand Cru Class. This wine is a selection of plots that receive the same attention as the great wine, as well at the vineyard that for winemaking.
Figeac is the largest estate of Saint-Emilion, covering 54 hectares (133 acres). Besides its 40 hectares (99 acres) of vines, a variety of landscapes combine to form a balance in nature, today known as biodiversity. Figeac has large areas of space which add to the majesty of the place and allow the flora and fauna to flourish. Figeac has an outstanding terroir consisting of three gravelly rises. In keeping with the nature of this soil, Figeac is the Right Bank estate with the highest percentage of Cabernet. This atypical combination accounts for wines that are elegant, long-lived and extremely well-reputed.
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.