"Lurid orange. Deeply fragrant, mineral- and spice-tinged cherry and blood orange aromas are complemented by suggestions of fresh lavender and botanical herbs. Round and ample in style, displaying red berry liqueur, white peach and orange zest flavors that tighten up through the midpalate. Finishes long and spicy, leaving a repeating red fruit note behind. There's something red wine-like to this wine's texture which will make it a fine companion to richer foods, even ... read more
"Lurid orange. Deeply fragrant, mineral- and spice-tinged cherry and blood orange aromas are complemented by suggestions of fresh lavender and botanical herbs. Round and ample in style, displaying red berry liqueur, white peach and orange zest flavors that tighten up through the midpalate. Finishes long and spicy, leaving a repeating red fruit note behind. There's something red wine-like to this wine's texture which will make it a fine companion to richer foods, even red meats."~Josh Raynolds
"On the eastern edge of Corsica above the coastal town of Aleria on the Tyrrhenian Sea sits Clos Fornelli, a family property of 45 hectares, 18 of which are planted to vines. Owner Josée Vanucci and her husband Fabrice Couloumère organically farm classic Corsican varieties like Vermentinu, Sciaccarellu, and Niellucciu, along with the lesser known white grapes of Biancu Gentile and Genovese, and red grape Minustellu. There is clearly a gifted hand guiding these wines to bottle as they are not over-worked, but rather, they are just right with their fresh, beguiling aromas and lovely balance. These wines are vibrant, unpretentious and full of charm, with a seriousness that beautifully interprets the climate, culture and history of the island. Their Sciaccarellu Rosé is every bit as delicious as you'd want a Rosé to be! Light on its feet with soft cherries, minerailty, fresh herbs and cool wafts of a crisp sea breeze."~Distributor Notes
- 2021 — 750mL (wine)(currently viewing)
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.