Since 1969, Cuvaison has helped define the modern era of Napa Valley winemaking and has played a key role in introducing luxury Napa Valley Chardonnay and Pinot Noir to the world. An early pioneer of the Los Carneros region, Cuvaison has championed vibrant and vineyard-driven expressions of exceptional cool-climate wines.
After 50 years... The story of Napa Valley was shaped by farmers, foodies and dreamers pursuing their passion amidst the vine rows of wine country. In 1969, inspired by this wellspring of creativity and craftsmanship, we made our inaugural vintage of Cuvaison Napa Valley Chardonnay. In 1979, we acquired 400 acres of highly prized land north of San Pablo Bay in the Los Carneros district of Napa Valley. Here, fog and wind from the bay make Los Carneros the coolest region in Napa Valley, and the ideal place to grow multiple varieties, in particular Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay and Pinot Noir.
Cuvaison has been shaped profoundly by its current owners, the Schmidheiny family of Switzerland who purchased the winery in 1979. When Thomas Schmidheiny's mother visited the Carneros region in the late 1970's, she was so taken with the landscape and its potential for winegrowing that she brought a soil sample home to show her family. A year later, Thomas purchased the Carneros estate where Cuvaison now makes its home. In the years since, the family has thoughtfully re-invested all profits in the vineyard and winery, consistently providing the support needed to produce the highest quality grapes and wines. Cuvaison is locally-managed by a seasoned team that includes Dan Zepponi, named CEO in 2016, and Steve Rogstad, who was appointed Winemaker in 2002.
- 2021 — 750mL (wine) (currently viewing)
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.