- 1 bottle
- $29.94 / ea
The 2022 Chaleur Blanc will be terrific, and this wine is consistently one of the finest Bordeaux Blanc blends outside of Bordeaux. Based on 69% Sauvignon Blanc and the rest Semillon, aging in 42% new oak, it has a terrific sense of minerality as well as bright pineapple and honeyed grapefruit aromatics, medium body, a focused, tight, racy mouthfeel, and a great finish. Its going to benefit from a year or two of ... read more
Other available options
The 2022 Chaleur Blanc will be terrific, and this wine is consistently one of the finest Bordeaux Blanc blends outside of Bordeaux. Based on 69% Sauvignon Blanc and the rest Semillon, aging in 42% new oak, it has a terrific sense of minerality as well as bright pineapple and honeyed grapefruit aromatics, medium body, a focused, tight, racy mouthfeel, and a great finish. Its going to benefit from a year or two of bottle age. ~J.D.
Wine Enthusiast 91
Really aggressive acidity rattles the olfactory system like a caged squirrel. Fresh-cut grass and juniper berry aromas duel with lime and lemon zests. Then, in an about-face, flavors like animal crackers with lemon icing and thyme present themselves along with mouthwatering acidity. This one may need some air or time to settle down.
Owen Bargreen 94
This edition of the Chaleur Blanc combines 69% Sauvignon Blanc with the remainder Semillon. Showing a deep color, this offers roasted hazelnuts on the nose with bright pear and starfruit tones. The palate is marvelously textured with showing good viscosity and weight without coming off as heavy. Very youthful and finesse-driven, this is beautiful wine to cellar over the next ten years. Drink 2023-2033 ~O.B.
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.