"Looking at the Chateauneufs, and a gorgeous example of the vintage as well as one of the top wines, Laurent’s 2011 Chateauneuf du Pape (85% Grenache and the balance Syrah, Mourvedre and Vaccarese) offers up an elegant, seamless profile with pretty aromas and flavors of sweet cherries, licorice, rose petal, ground pepper and garrigue. Medium to full-bodied, pure and with building richness, it has a glossy, textured profile on the palate that’s hard ... read more
"Looking at the Chateauneufs, and a gorgeous example of the vintage as well as one of the top wines, Laurent’s 2011 Chateauneuf du Pape (85% Grenache and the balance Syrah, Mourvedre and Vaccarese) offers up an elegant, seamless profile with pretty aromas and flavors of sweet cherries, licorice, rose petal, ground pepper and garrigue. Medium to full-bodied, pure and with building richness, it has a glossy, textured profile on the palate that’s hard to resist. While approachable, it has the mid-palate, freshness and overall balance to evolve gracefully for 10-12 years. Drink now-2023."~JD
International Wine Cellar 93
"Brilliant ruby-red. Complex, seductive bouquet of raspberry and cherry preserves, pungent herbs and fresh lavender. Juicy, penetrating and pure, with superb clarity and lift to its sweet red fruit flavors. Silky tannins give shape to the finish, which clings with outstanding tenacity and resonating florality. I find this elegant Chateauneuf extremely easy to drink now but it has the depth and balance to reward at least another six years of patience."~JR
Wine Spectator 92
"Densely packed, with a ganache frame to the singed orange peel, tobacco, fresh espresso and mulled fig and currant fruit flavors. Strong juniper and bittersweet cocoa notes line the finish. A gutsy style, showing good cut. Best from 2015 through 2023."
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.