"A blend of 82% Grenache and 18% Syrah, the 2019 IGP Cotes Catalanes Narassa spent 15 months in a 50-50 mix of tank and demi-muids (15% new). Black cherries and blueberries mingle easily on the nose, joined by hints of maple syrup and licorice. Full-bodied, velvety and super-ripe, it comes across as almost sweet on the lingering finish. Personally, I'd serve it late in the meal, perhaps alongside a well-aged Parmiggiano or similar ... read more
"A blend of 82% Grenache and 18% Syrah, the 2019 IGP Cotes Catalanes Narassa spent 15 months in a 50-50 mix of tank and demi-muids (15% new). Black cherries and blueberries mingle easily on the nose, joined by hints of maple syrup and licorice. Full-bodied, velvety and super-ripe, it comes across as almost sweet on the lingering finish. Personally, I'd serve it late in the meal, perhaps alongside a well-aged Parmiggiano or similar cheese."
The energetic Jean Marc Lafage and his enologist wife Eliane continue to turn out a bevy of great values from their extensive holdings across Roussillon. The state-of-the-art winery alone puts them on the leading edge of producers in the region, able to turn out pristine, cold-fermented whites and extravagantly made reds using extensive cold macerations and barrel fermentation. While experiments with various individual vineyard parcels have been ongoing, three of those are commercially available, albeit in tiny quantities (50 cases each). These winesLes Lloses, Mireille and Rieussolgive some idea of the latent potential in the region.
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.