OFF Sample Image Only
"The 2016 Vacqueyras Le Clos offers more fruit as well as purity and is one of the finest wines Ive tasted from the estate. Awesome notes of black raspberries, violets, cedary spice, and hints of barrique flow to a medium to full-bodied, silky, seamless effort that has a polished, long, elegant style. Based on equal parts Grenache and Syrah brought up in tank (this estate doesnt own any barrels), its going to have ... read more
"The 2016 Vacqueyras Le Clos offers more fruit as well as purity and is one of the finest wines Ive tasted from the estate. Awesome notes of black raspberries, violets, cedary spice, and hints of barrique flow to a medium to full-bodied, silky, seamless effort that has a polished, long, elegant style. Based on equal parts Grenache and Syrah brought up in tank (this estate doesnt own any barrels), its going to have 10-15 years of prime drinking. Bravo!"
Wine Advocate 94
"A 50-50 blend of Grenache and Syrah, the 2016 Vacqueyras le Clos is even better than the excellent Garrigues. Herbal, peppery notes accent mixed berries and black olives in this full-bodied, creamy-textured beauty. Complex and complete, it finishes with supple tannins and tremendous length."
Since then, we have enriched our range with our Cotes du Rhone our Vin de Pays du Vaucluse, all made from Biological and Biodynamic grapes.
The Montirius Domain
. The domain. For each wine its own parcel of vines with its particular characteristics
. The grape varieties. Grenache, Mourvèdre, Syrah
. The soil. 'Garrigues' or plain soil, blue marl clay, sand and sandstone
. The wine cellar. In harmony with the place and our wines, promoting their expression
. The water treatment station. An original, ecological and natural solution
- 2016 — 750mL (wine) (currently viewing)
- 2014 — 750mL (wine) (currently unavialable)
- 2013 — 750mL (wine) (currently unavialable)
- 2012 — 750mL (wine) (currently unavialable)
- 2010 — 750mL (wine) (currently unavialable)
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.