Domaine Tempier 'La Migoua' Bandol Rouge 2016
Not Vintage Specific
In stock, but not avail for immediate pickup
Item Number: 30452
La Migoua is made up of heterogeneous clay that varies in color between red, ochre, and blue. At 270 meters, it sits at the highest altitude of all the vineyards. La Migoua has the smallest amount of Mourvèdre in the blend, with the highest percentage of Grenache of the three cuvées.
• All grapes are harvested by hand
• After de-stemming, grapes are fermented with natural yeast and vinified for 2 to 3 weeks in stainless steel
• After maceration is finished and must is pressed, the wine is moved to oak foudres for malolactic fermentation
• Aged in oak foudres (25 to 50 hl) for 18 to 20 months
• Bottled unfined and unfiltered
Ask Adam about Domaine Tempier 'La Migoua' Bandol Rouge 2016
No questions about Domaine Tempier 'La Migoua' Bandol Rouge 2016 posted yet.