Domaine Tempier 'La Tourtine' Bandol Rouge 2016
Not Vintage Specific
In stock, but not avail for immediate pickup
Item Number: 30451
La Tourtine sits just above the La Cabassaou vineyard. The soil here is more homogeneous, with rich clay. At 40+ years of age on the vines, La Tourtine produces powerful, tannic wines with gorgeous fruit character.
• All grapes are harvested by hand
• After de-stemming, grapes are fermented with natural yeast and vinified for 2 to 3 weeks in stainless steel
• After maceration is finished and must is pressed, the wine is moved to oak foudres for malolactic fermentation
• Aged in oak foudres (25 to 50 hl) for 18 to 20 months
• Bottled unfined and unfiltered
Ask Adam about Domaine Tempier 'La Tourtine' Bandol Rouge 2016
No questions about Domaine Tempier 'La Tourtine' Bandol Rouge 2016 posted yet.