Famille Vincent Bourgogne Blanc is a tribute to Jean Jacques Vincent who managed the family domaine of Chteau Fuiss for over past 40 years. It ... read more
While this item is not available, here are a few that are!
Famille Vincent Bourgogne Blanc is a tribute to Jean Jacques Vincent who managed the family domaine of Chteau Fuiss for over past 40 years. It is a distinctive wine exclusively from the southern part of Burgundy near Mcon and Pouilly Fuiss. The Mconnais area offers naturally rich soils with a high proportion of clay which leads to a wine rich in mineral character.
Summer temperatures are generally higher in the Macon than in northern Burgundy, affording the wines rich and ripe fruit character and soft acidity. The full maturity of the skins adds an extra dimension to the grapes, a ripe exotic character, with hints of brioche. To preserve the fresh fruit characters, 70% of the wine is vinified in stainless steel tanks with the remainder sees about 6 months in oak barrels.
The Château de Fuissé's vineyards, located in southern Burgundy, cover more than 40 hectares (+100 acres) spanning five appellations, including:
Pouilly-Fuissé : 25 hectares/62 acres, Saint-Véran : 8 hectares/20 acres, Mâcon-Villages : 3 hectares/7.5 acres, Mâcon-Fuissé : 1 hectare/2.5 acres, Bourgogne-Blanc : 0.5 hectares/1.2 acres, Juliénas : 3 hectares.
Made primarily from grapes sourced from Mâconnais vineyards owned by members of Jean-Jacques Vincent's family, these wines are of extremely high quality and represent remarkable value. Maison J.J. Vincent wines are both lovely and approachable wines for immediate consumption and a great introduction to the Château Fuissé range of great wines.
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.