The success of our wines comes down to relationships like the one we enjoy with Joe and his family. We are committed to maintaining the strong, long-term partnerships we've established with the owners of the iconic Russian River Valley vineyards that form the heart of our wine portfolio, including Westside Farms, Rochioli, Allen, Stiling, Hallberg and more.
For the past few years, we have established new relationships with even more of our neighboring Russian River Valley growers. We've added exciting new vineyard sources to our portfolio including Ritchie, Bacigalupi, Pellegrini Olivet Lane Estate and Martinelli, to name just a few. Additionally, we continue to work with exceptional vineyard sites outside of the Russian River Valley to add intriguing counterpoints to our portfolio. These include newer sources like Durell Vineyard in Sonoma Valley, as well as long-standing sites such as Bradford Mountain in Dry Creek Valley and the classic Bien Nacido Vineyard of the Santa Maria Valley, both of which we have been working with for more than a decade.
When selecting new sites to work with, each vineyard is critically assessed for the specific climate conditions we require. In nearly every vineyard site we work with, cool breezes and fog from the nearby Pacific Ocean blanket the vines in the mornings and evenings during the growing season, tempering summer's heat and reducing temperatures by 35-40 degrees at night, ensuring a long, even growing season. The slow ripening process that results fully matures the fruit while maintaining healthy levels of acidity. Here in the Russian River Valley, the wide range of volcanic, sandstone and alluvial soils is favorable for Chardonnay and Pinot Noir, providing essential water drainage while retaining sufficient moisture and nutrients to nourish the vines during the appellation's long growing season. These specific conditions yield wines boasting bright, vibrant aromas, intense, yet supple flavors and exemplary balance. Our wines display these characteristics in spades, along with a remarkable purity and elegance of varietal expression.Along with the heritage vineyards our reputation has been firmly built upon, these new vineyard sources give Winemaker Theresa Heredia an even broader palette of flavor and texture to work with in the winery.
- 2021 — 750mL (wine)(currently viewing)
- 2019 — 750mL (wine)(currently unavialable)
- 2018 — 750mL (wine)(currently unavialable)
- 2017 — 750mL (wine)(currently unavialable)
- 2016 — 750mL (wine)(currently unavialable)
- 2015 — 750mL (wine)(currently unavialable)
- 2014 — 750mL (wine)(currently unavialable)
- 2013 — 750mL (wine)(currently unavialable)
- 2012 — 750mL (wine)(currently unavialable)
- 2011 — 750mL (wine)(currently unavialable)
- 2010 — 750mL (wine)(currently unavialable)
- 2009 — 750mL (wine)(currently unavialable)
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.