The 2021 Riesling Kabinett Trocken CAI offers a deep and pure as well as aromatic and slate-driven bouquet with ripe and elegant Riesling aromas. Lush and supple but refined and elegant on the palate, this is a medium to full-bodied, pure, fresh and saline/crystalline but full-flavored and textured dry Kabinett with stunning substance and juicy, ripe fruit but just 10% stated alcohol. It has a saline and stimulatingly fresh finish. It was bottled ... read more
The 2021 Riesling Kabinett Trocken CAI offers a deep and pure as well as aromatic and slate-driven bouquet with ripe and elegant Riesling aromas. Lush and supple but refined and elegant on the palate, this is a medium to full-bodied, pure, fresh and saline/crystalline but full-flavored and textured dry Kabinett with stunning substance and juicy, ripe fruit but just 10% stated alcohol. It has a saline and stimulatingly fresh finish. It was bottled with about 21 to 22 milligrams of free SO2, which is lower than in previous years and possibly causing the suppleness and textural qualities of this serious dry Riesling. A gorgeous Kabinett! Tasted in October 2022. ~ SR
The Immich family history in the Mosel dates back to the Middle Ages, when a Prince von Esch possessed the 12th-century building. Located in the center of Enkirch, the original section of the castle, Escheburg, is named after him. The Immich family would own the estate for over 500 years (1425–1989). In the mid-19th century, Carl August Immich needed more cultivable land on which to plant vines. His holdings included the Enrkirch hillside, which was less a hillside and more a steep cliff face of solid stone; using sprengbatterien (a battery of explosives filled with gunpowder) from 1841 to 1845, he reduced the site to rubble, which not only made it cultivable but also gave the vineyard its name, Batterieberg ("demolition hill"). The estate's name refers to this site.
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.