Jeanne Marie Chardonnay 2020
sample imgsample image only

This is a white wine imageJeanne Marie Chardonnay 2020

$10.95
 
Ship 12 bottles for freeShip "12" Free when you mix or match a 12 bottle case! more...
100% Chardonnay coming from California's Central Coast. 80% of which is fermented in stainless steel, whereas the other 20% is barrel fermented. Of that 20% that sees time in oak, it's allowed to rest for a further 10 months in oak barrels. The result? Medium to full bodied with balanced flavors of vanilla, orange blossom, pear and apple. Toasty oak adds to the long, silky finish.
Item ID: #42300
Location at store:57a
Size: 750mL (wine)
Closure: Cork
Alcohol by vol: 13%

Other vintages

Other Similar Items

Info

Item Description

100% Chardonnay coming from California's Central Coast. 80% of which is fermented in stainless steel, whereas the other 20% is barrel fermented. Of that 20% that sees time in oak, it's allowed to rest for a further 10 months in oak barrels. The result? Medium to full bodied with balanced flavors of vanilla, orange blossom, pear and apple. Toasty oak adds to the long, silky finish.

Jeanne Marie Wines

View all from Jeanne Marie Wines
David Gordon has been the wine director at Tribeca Grill, the famed New York City restaurant since 1990. Owned by restaurateur Drew Nieporent and Robert DeNiro, the world famous actor, Tribeca Grill features a dynamic wine program with a list of over 1800 selections and is a Grand Award winner from the Wine Spectator-one of only 6 in New York City

David created the Jeanne Marie label to offer great value California wine by utilizing the many contacts he has in Napa and Sonoma to source the finest grapes available. Producers such as Caymus, Lewis Cellars and Miner Family provided grapes and helped with the winemaking for earlier cuvees. The wineries that are currently used wish to remain anonymous, but the quality has remained very high.

Questions

No questions posted yet about this item.

Size / Vintage Options

Reviews (1)

Lindsey
Scroll to the top of this page