This 2021 Shiraz Entity is beautifully composed and sleek, with an engaging energy and brightness of fruit. There is outstanding detail in the form of white paper, cloves, cocoa and woodsmoke aromas with excellent oak integration. Superb flavor precision follows with layers of blackberry and chocolate and a gentle violet lift underpinned by a core of fine yet firm tannins driving through to a long, soaring finish. The 2021 is an exceptional and brilliant ... read more
This 2021 Shiraz Entity is beautifully composed and sleek, with an engaging energy and brightness of fruit. There is outstanding detail in the form of white paper, cloves, cocoa and woodsmoke aromas with excellent oak integration. Superb flavor precision follows with layers of blackberry and chocolate and a gentle violet lift underpinned by a core of fine yet firm tannins driving through to a long, soaring finish. The 2021 is an exceptional and brilliant value.
John Duval is one of Australias most highly regarded winemakers. Raised on a South Australian farm with three generations of grape growers before him, his vinous path was fated. However, it was during his 28- year tenure with Penfolds that his passion for the famed Barossa Valley flourished. As Chief Winemaker and custodian of Australias most famous wine, Grange, he was instrumental in establishing Penfolds as one of the worlds great wineries.
His accolades include being named UK Wine and Spirit Competitions International Winemaker of the Year, Red Winemaker of the Year (twice) and receiving Wine Spectators Wine of the Year award. In 2003, John embarked on his own label, John Duval Wines, inspired by the best of the Barossa Valleys low-yielding, old vine vineyards. With a deft touch he crafts intense wines that are as complex and distinctive as the diverse terroir of his treasured Barossa Valley.
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.