While this item is not available, here are a few that are!
- view all
The story of Juvé & Camps actually began over 200 years ago when Joan Juvé Mir, a bold and enterprising vine grower with ideas ahead of his time, laid the foundation for what would become the family firm. His son, Antoni Juvé Escaiola, carried on the legacy. There were many challenges, including the terrible phylloxera plague. Advocating replanting (as did other leading figures of the Penedès), he led a drive to restore the vineyards and to rebuild the region's wine production. Respected and loved by his contemporaries, his example encouraged his son, Joan Juvé Baqués, to build the family's first winery. Joan Juvé Baqués married Teresa Camps Farré, an exceptional woman and an enthusiastic supporter who, in 1921, inspired her husband to launch the first sparkling wine under the Juvé brand. It was made in the underground cellars beneath the family home in San Sadurní d'Anoia.
Today, Juvé & Camps has established itself as the most highly regarded Cava producer in Spain. Juvé & Camps wines are regularly served at state banquets given by Spain's Royal Family and are offered to visitors and guests by the National Government, the Senate and Congress.
- 2017 — 750mL (bubbly) (available to order)
- 2016 — 750mL (bubbly) (currently unavialable)
- 2015 — 750mL (bubbly) (currently unavialable)
- 2014 — 750mL (bubbly) (currently viewing)
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.