Moderately light reddish-purple color in the glass. Pleasing aromas of black cherries and dark red berries with a hint of vanillin and sandalwood. Reasonably concentrated flavors of dark cherries, berries and currants with a subtle note of oak and ... read more
Moderately light reddish-purple color in the glass. Pleasing aromas of black cherries and dark red berries with a hint of vanillin and sandalwood. Reasonably concentrated flavors of dark cherries, berries and currants with a subtle note of oak and herbs. Nicely balanced with supple tannins. This wine is slow to give up its charms. When tasted the following day from a previously opened and re-corked bottle, the aromatics were much more expressive with scents of cherries, spice and cut flowers, and a delicious black cherry core had emerged, offering good intensity and length. Decant if you must drink now. Very good. Reviewed September 12, 2012
Ken Wright Cellars' first building was an old brick building, a former glove factory, which the winery shared with Domaine Serene Winery. The 1993 through 1996 vintages of Domaine Serene wines were made by Ken Wright Cellars for Domaine Serene.
Located in rural Carlton, Oregon, Ken Wright Cellars is devoted to showcasing the inherent quality of selected vineyard sites. With a clarity and breadth that is unequaled by other varieties, the people at Ken Wright cellars believe Pinot noir best expresses the character of these sites. Rather than stamping wine with a varietal trademark, they see Pinot noir as a vehicle for conveying the aroma, flavor and texture of the location in which it is grown.
- 2018 — 750mL (wine) (currently unavialable)
- 2017 — 750mL (wine) (currently unavialable)
- 2016 — 750mL (wine) (currently unavialable)
- 2015 — 750mL (wine) (currently unavialable)
- 2014 — 750mL (wine) (currently unavialable)
- 2013 — 750mL (wine) (currently unavialable)
- 2011 — 750mL (wine) (currently viewing)
- 2009 — 750mL (wine) (currently unavialable)
- 2006 — 750mL (wine) (currently unavialable)
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.