Lancaster Estate is a vineyard and winery in the classic Bordeaux tradition. Lancaster Estates Alexander Valley appellation luxury wines are limitededition, 100 percent estategrown Cabernet family varietals from our 53 acre hillside property. The winery focuses on one wine per year, a blend which is entirely vintage and estatereflective.
Located at the southern tip of the Alexander Valley, Lancaster Estate rests in the foothills of the western Mayacamas Mountains at the confluence of the Chalk Hill and Knights Valley appellations. Within the rolling hills of this golden triangle, an ideal climate of warm days and cool nights combines with the region's myriad soil types to produce red wines of uncommon grace and style.-Winery Notes
Here in the southernmost tip of Alexander Valley, where Knights Valley and Chalk Hill are nearby companions, growing conditions excel as a result of cooler marine influences slipping through the Valley, extending the growing season and allowing traditional Bordeaux varieties to develop elegant structure, age-worthy tannins and vibrant, rich flavors with both balance and power.
In 1995, Lancaster Estate debuted following the acquisition of Mayacama Creek Winery and its estate vineyards. Over the next two decades, with great dedication and an unswerving commitment dedicated to limited release Bordeaux styled wines that are grown, produced and bottled from our 53 estate acres, micro-farmed in small vineyard blocks, each with its own expression.
- 2017 — 750mL (wine)(currently viewing)
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.