OFF Sample Image Only
From the outset, Mouton Cadet has drawn on the skills and expertise of Bordeaux winegrowers to give the wine its unique identity.
Baron Philippe de Rothschild's winemakers perpetuate that expertise by carefully choosing parcels of vines for their particular qualities. They then provide each individual winegrower with day-to-day assistance in cultivating their vines.
In order to maintain constant quality at the highest level for Mouton Cadet, Baron Philippe de Rothschild has implemented an innovative sourcing policy based on parcel selection and partnerships with winegrowers. As a result, the company's winemakers are able to choose the best parcels for producing Mouton Cadet, each one being selected for its particular characteristics. Baron Philippe de Rothschild has thus forged select partnerships with over 450 winegrowers farming 1200 hectares (nearly 3,000 acres) of vines in the different terroirs of the Bordeaux region.
All the know-how of Mouton Cadet serves a single purpose: sharing the "emotion of wine-drinking" with customers all over the world. Its unique style, constant and evolving from one vintage to another, is the result of a precise blend of the different grape varieties used to make the wine.
Since the 1990s, Baron Philippe de Rothschild has been committed to reducing the environmental impact of its activities. ISO 9001 certification enabled the company to comply with international traceability requirements and food safety standards. A reed-based wastewater treatment plant has further enhanced the Mouton Cadet Winery's commitment to the environment. In 2011, Baron Philippe de Rothschild teamed up with the CIVB, the Bordeaux wine industry representative body, to obtain the most rigorous environmental certification.
- 2021 — 750mL (wine) (currently viewing)
- 2020 — 750mL (wine) (currently unavialable)
- 2019 — 750mL (wine) (currently unavialable)
- 2018 — 750mL (wine) (currently unavialable)
- 2012 — 750mL (wine) (currently unavialable)
- NV — 1.5L (bottle) (currently unavialable)
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.