"Today, it is in the selection, vinification, and aging of their finest wines that Maison Nicolas Potel winemaker Brigitte Putzu focuses all of her attention on. Her time working side by side with Nicolas Potel and her knowledge of Burgundy's exceptional ... read more
"Today, it is in the selection, vinification, and aging of their finest wines that Maison Nicolas Potel winemaker Brigitte Putzu focuses all of her attention on. Her time working side by side with Nicolas Potel and her knowledge of Burgundy's exceptional terroirs and incredibly diverse vineyards, allows her to select, vinify, and bring her assurance of quality to a large array of appellations and varietal wines.
Maison Nicolas Potel has built its international reputation by making wines from the most beautiful vineyards of the Burgundy region. Their appellation Villages, Premiers Crus and Grand Crus are recommended all over the world due to their purity of style, their authentic appellations and native lands. They adhere to sustainable viticulture, sourcing some fruit from 35+ year old vineyards, grapes from biodynamic and organic vineyards when possible, and from long-time grower partners. Brigitte follows the bio-dynamic calendar and creates wines in their style, either on root days or on fruit days, in order to respect the best of their individuality. Traditional winemaking, with very little intervention during the winemaking process, fermentation with only natural yeasts, limited use of oak / partial malolactic fermentation. Simply stated, these are delicious, fruit-forward wines to enjoy!"-Winery Notes
- 2020 — 750mL (wine)(currently viewing)
- 2019 — 750mL (wine)(currently unavialable)
- 2018 — 750mL (wine)(currently unavialable)
- 2017 — 750mL (wine)(currently unavialable)
- 2016 — 750mL (wine)(currently unavialable)
- 2015 — 750mL (wine)(currently unavialable)
- 2014 — 750mL (wine)(currently unavialable)
- 2013 — 750mL (wine)(currently unavialable)
- 2012 — 750mL (wine)(currently unavialable)
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.