"The 2016 Barolo Brunate is a stunning wine that shows Oddero at their very best. Powerful and yet also magically transparent, as only Nebbiolo can be, the Brunate captivates all the senses with a stunning mlange of aromatic depth, richness and pure power. Hints of orange peel, mint and dried flowers develop with time, but more than anything else, the Brunate is a Barolo that is all about nuance. Today, it is positively ... read more
"The 2016 Barolo Brunate is a stunning wine that shows Oddero at their very best. Powerful and yet also magically transparent, as only Nebbiolo can be, the Brunate captivates all the senses with a stunning mlange of aromatic depth, richness and pure power. Hints of orange peel, mint and dried flowers develop with time, but more than anything else, the Brunate is a Barolo that is all about nuance. Today, it is positively dazzling. Wow!"~Antonio Galloni
Wine Advocate 97
"This wine falls within the more structured side of the spectrum if you consider the various single-vineyard expressions made by Oddero. Their 2016 Barolo Brunate is lavish and dense with beautifully articulate and expressive aromas. Black cherry, dried blackberry, spice, tar, tilled earth and a touch of truffle oil add to the complexity of the bouquet. The wine boasts a dark garnet color with vivid color saturation. The tannins are well managed, silky and even glossy, and there is enough solid fruit weight to carry this Barolo far as it completes its long aging trajectory."
- 2016 — 750mL (wine) (currently viewing)
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.