Roserock lies on the southern reaches of the EolaAmity Hills near the outskirts of Salem, Oregons state capital. Its a large vineyard, planted mostly to pinot noir save for about 11 acres of chardonnay planted a little over a decade ago. Those vines grew an opulent wine in 2018, made firm and shapely by the coolness of the site and of the Oregon summer. It leads with scents of honey and peach, ... read more
While this item is not available, here are a few that are!
Roserock lies on the southern reaches of the EolaAmity Hills near the outskirts of Salem, Oregons state capital. Its a large vineyard, planted mostly to pinot noir save for about 11 acres of chardonnay planted a little over a decade ago. Those vines grew an opulent wine in 2018, made firm and shapely by the coolness of the site and of the Oregon summer. It leads with scents of honey and peach, and has a hazelnut breadth. Its built like a Beaune wine (no surprise there); for a chicken fricassee.-W&S
Wine Enthusiast 93
Drouhin Oregon's Eola-Amity Hills Roserock vineyard is maturing nicely, as this rich, almost unctuous new Chardonnay demonstrates. Rippled with butterscotch around fruit flavors of apples and nectarines, this tasty bottle is buoyed with Meyer lemon acidity, and accented with whiffs of toasted hazelnuts.-WE
James Suckling 93
Some attractive, fresh bread dough here with aromas of clotted cream, poached pears and almond milk. The palate has a smooth outer frame (full MLF here) with a fresh, fleshy core that has supple fruit texture. Drink now.-JS
Robert Parker's Wine Advocate 92
The 2018 Chardonnay offers bright, fresh apple fruit with deeper, more savory bass notes of honeycomb, almonds and spice. The medium-bodied palate is super silky and bursts with tensile, mineral-laced fruits, expanding into a long, juicy and gently honeyed finish.-RP
Wine Spectator 91
Steely and vibrant, with pinpoint notes of green apple and grapefruit and a trace of flint on the long, crisp finish-WS
The 2018 Roserock Chardonnay conveys a sense of power and elegance. A dense richness is apparent on approach with aromas of dried lemon, sweet-pastry, and Linden flower and Chamomile undertones. Full-bodied and focused, the wine displays supple firmness and excellent depth.-Winemaker Notes
Drouhin Oregon Roserock is the newest chapter in the Drouhin story, extending from Burgundy's Cote dOr and Chablis, to the Dundee Hills of Oregon, and now Oregon's Eola-Amity Hills.
Drouhin Oregon Roserock continues a four-generation story that began in 1880 when Joseph Drouhin moved from Chablis to Beaune, in the heart of Burgundy.
In Oregon, as in Burgundy, the Drouhin Family farms singular, expressive parcels of land. The Roserock Vineyard sits at the southern tip of the Eola-Amity Hills, in Oregon's Willamette Valley and is marked by volcanic soils, cooler temperatures and an ideal elevation range. Farmed by Phillipe Drouhin, Roserock is certified sustainable.-Winery Notes
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.