While this item is not available, here are a few that are!
- view all
The Prüm family has a rich and ancient history in the mid-Mosel, the preferred growing area in the Mosel. Here they owned vineyards in the towns of Bernkastel, Graach, Wehlen and Zeltingen since 1156.
Today, the estate comprises 40 acres of vineyards planted principally with Riesling. Over 15 acres of S.A. Prüm's holdings are located within the famed Wehlener Sonnenuhr ("sundial of Wehlen") domain. Named for the historic sundial painted on an outcrop of slate by a Prüm ancestor back in 1842, the incredibly steep Wehlener Sonnenuhr vineyard is a renowned source of what is arguably Germany's finest Riesling.
Under Raimund's leadership the property has earned a reputation as one of the most successful wineries in Germany's celebrated Mosel wine region.
Mosel Valley ABOUT THE WINERY
Based in Mosel
Here vines average 80 years and older and benefit from plentiful sunshine – a critical factor in the world's northernmost wine producing country. The soil is comprised of layers of finely decomposed, mineral-rich slate. Underneath, deep-lying aquifers provide the vines with adequate water during dry periods.
S.A. Prüm is a founding member of the Association of German Premium Wineries (VDP), a consortium of Germany's top producers. Raimund Prüm employs organic fertilization, hand-picking and strict yield control to ensure the utmost quality.
Day-to-day operations at S.A. Prüm are a family effort. Daughter Saskia Andrea (another S.A. Prüm) is integrally involved in winemaking and, after working at top wineries around the world, is poised to take over the reins from her father.
- 2021 — 750mL (wine) (available to order)
- 2020 — 750mL (wine) (currently unavialable)
- 2019 — 750mL (wine) (currently viewing)
- 2018 — 750mL (wine) (currently unavialable)
- 2015 — 750mL (wine) (currently unavialable)
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.