"Bright currants, green peppercorns and licorice spices here, with a refreshing herbal note that gives it a lift. Expansive on the palate with structured, fine-grained tannins and quite a long, subtle finish."
Founded in early 1990s, Santa Julia is one of the emblematic Argentine wine brands, both in Argentina and around the world. Santa Julia is a combination of the quality and diversity of the Mendoza land, which produces modern wines. Santa Julia produces a diverse range of grape varieties : the classics include Malbec, Chardonnay and Cabernet Sauvignon, but also other rather unique varieties such as such as Viognier, Pinot Grigio and Tempranillo.
Bodega Santa Julia is committed to being natural, environmentally friendly, and growing in harmony with the community. The long term sustainability of harvests are extremely important, which is the reason Santa Julia fosters the natural richness of the soil through certified organic vineyard management. Santa Julia represents this care and respect for the environment. It works in care of the earth, the people and the community. There are several distinct lines under the Santa Julia brand available in the United States: Santa Julia [+], Santa Julia 'Organica', Santa Julia 'Reserva', Santa Julia 'Magna', Santa Julia 'Innovacion' as well as a line of Sparkling wines.
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.