The Sterling Vineyards 2016 Blanc de Blancs is comprised of 100 percent Napa Valley Chardonnay. The ... read more
While this item is not available, here are a few that are!
The Sterling Vineyards 2016 Blanc de Blancs is comprised of 100 percent Napa Valley Chardonnay. The fruit comes from a single vineyard located in Yountville which produces beautifully concentrated Chardonnay with excellent varietal character.
2016 was another great vintage throughout California, on par with the previous wonderful 2015 vintage. Warm spring temperatures and even weather throughout the growing season led to an earlier than normal harvest for most of the Napa Valley and other regions throughout the state. California’s continued drought led to lower yields in the vineyards but produced fruit of exceptional quality, concentrated fruit flavors and color.
Winemaker Harry Hansen takes great care in crafting a beautiful expression of Chardonnay for the base wine of this Blanc de Blancs. The Chardonnay fruit was harvested in the cool morning hours and sent directly to press at the winery. Only stainless steel is used during fermentation to preserve freshness. First and second pressings are blended to add depth, layers of flavor and complexity. The sparkling is made using the Charmat Method, or Cuveé Close, giving the final wine a delicate but persistent effervescence.
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.