"The 2010 Two Hands Bella's Garden Shiraz is mind-blowing to say the least. So dense, rich and savory with notes of black fruit, au jus, pepper, spice, loam and hints of chocolate. This has a full body with polished tannins and pumps out tons of concentrated dark fruits. The structure and balance are impeccable, keeping this monster in control and harmonious straight through the ultra-long chewy finish. Wow, this is some seriously ... read more
While this item is not available, here are a few that are!
"The 2010 Two Hands Bella's Garden Shiraz is mind-blowing to say the least. So dense, rich and savory with notes of black fruit, au jus, pepper, spice, loam and hints of chocolate. This has a full body with polished tannins and pumps out tons of concentrated dark fruits. The structure and balance are impeccable, keeping this monster in control and harmonious straight through the ultra-long chewy finish. Wow, this is some seriously good juice!"
Wine Spectator 95
WS TOP 100 2012 Rank 3
"Two Hands does well with a variety of grapes but excels with Shiraz. Owner Michael Twelftree and winemaker Matt Wenk aim for a house style that emphasizes regional character with their Garden series, a collection of six different Shirazes from top growing regions in South Australia and Victoria. The Bella’s Garden bottling consistently ranks among the best, with fruit sourced from 20 vineyards throughout the Barossa Valley. Wenk uses mainly older, 300-liter French hogshead barrels to preserve the complex fruit flavors."
Rhone Report 95
"A brilliant example of Barossa Valley Shiraz, the stunning 2010 Two Hands Shiraz Bella's Garden (aged 20 months in 15% new French oak Hogsheads) is the largest scaled of the Garden Series and boasts decadent, rich aromas of black and blue fruits, licorice, bay leaf, and underbrush. Despite the overall richness here, this stays remarkably complex and elegant, showing a full-bodied, textured mouth feel, loads of integrated acidity, and a blockbuster, structured finish where the class really shows. There’s nothing blowsy or overdone here, and this thrilling Shiraz is approachable now due to the fruit, yet should have upwards of 15+ years or prime drinking."~JD
International Wine Cellar 93
"Glass-staining purple. Intense aromas of black and blue fruit preserves, incense and violets. Lush, palate-coating blueberry and cassis flavors show both power and verve, with peppery spices adding bite. Finishes sweet, floral and very long, with impressive precision."
Two Hands' first vintage was in 2000, after a modest $30k investment and starting with just 17 tonnes of fruit. The journey had started.
Michael's wine contacts in the US and UK helped launch the brand and favourable critical reaction put Two Hands in the spotlight soon after. The early success helped Two Hands gradually increase production and venture out to launch the full Garden Series with the 2003 vintage, something truly unique in Australia. Gnarly Dudes joined its stablemate Angels' Share in the Picture Series, and the portfolio was starting to take shape. Later that year, Michael was driving down a dusty track in the Western Ranges of the Barossa Valley and first saw the run down uninhabited cottage next to the Marananga Creek that was to become the home of Two Hands – Kraehe House. Michael's vision was to reflect the Barossa heritage with the sandstone frontage and verandah, but create something modern and luxurious on the inside: the Cellar Door and Bakehouse opened in December 2003 just in time for Christmas and turned local hospitality on its head – anyone could walk in and taste Flagship Shiraz Ares, no matter where they were from or if they had money to spend.
- 2019 — 750mL (wine)(available to order)
- 2017 — 750mL (wine)(currently unavialable)
- 2016 — 750mL (wine)(currently unavialable)
- 2015 — 750mL (wine)(currently unavialable)
- 2014 — 750mL (wine)(currently unavialable)
- 2012 — 750mL (wine)(currently unavialable)
- 2011 — 750mL (wine)(currently unavialable)
- 2010 — 750mL (wine)(currently viewing)
- 2009 — 750mL (wine)(currently unavialable)
- 2008 — 750mL (wine)(currently unavialable)
- 2006 — 750mL (wine)(currently unavialable)
- 2005 — 750mL (wine)(currently unavialable)
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.