OFF Sample Image Only
Other available options
- view all
Ryan Harms, founder of Union Wine Company, moved to Oregon in 2001 and embraced wholeheartedly the region's unique spirit and passion for craftsmanship, finally deciding in 2005 to satisfy that entrepreneurial bug that had been nagging him to start something that he could be proud of.
He's worked for some great Oregon wineries throughout his career. In so many cases, his friends wanted to support them, but simply couldn't afford to. Ryan knew that wine made in Oregon didn't have to be expensive, so Union is about creating something that he can share with friends and family and make accessible, without sacrificing quality.
Union opened up shop and made it their mission to pay close attention to the details, while leaving the fussy parts behind. By being efficient about everything, from how they set up the winery to how they make wine, Union knew they could successfully create that marriage of craft and small-scale manufacturing. They chose the name Union to honor and bring together the diversity, spirit and character of Oregon that they love.
At the end of the day, wine is just a beverage. And then it becomes part of something greater. It brings people together over a meal, for celebrations big and small. And that's incredibly satisfying to Ryan, and to the whole team at Union.
Underwood draws from the diverse palette of vineyards and wine growing regions that Oregon offers to create approachable everyday drinking wines.
- 750mL (bubbly) size — NV (available to order)
- 375mL (can) size — NV (currently viewing)
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.